Qualification: B.E. (Mechanical)
Experience: 12 - 15 Years
Background & Skills:
We are looking for a MEP professional with extensive BIM Management and Coordination related experience, to take on complete responsibility & management of BIM Projects for General Contractors / MEPF Trade Contractors based in North America.
Experience and Responsibilities: :
- Candidate should be well versed with:
- LOD 400 (Shop Drawing Level) Modeling including Modeling for Digital Fabrication in Revit & other relevant BIM Platforms
- Revit Fabrication Modeling including Spool Drawings for Digital Fabrication, Facility / Asset Management (COBie) and LOD 400 related Content Creation
- Different Common Data Environments & BIM Collaboration Platforms like BIM 360, Citrix, Revit Server, Remote Desktops, etc.
- Collaboration Tools like BlueBeam & Communication Tools like GotoMeeting, MS Teams, Zoom, etc.
- Navisworks Coordination & BIM Documentation ( Shop / Fabrication Drawings)
- He/She should be aware of MEP Systems generally used in the Design and Construction of varied Building Projects (Commercial, Residential, Mixed-use, Healthcare, Hospitality, etc.) Prior exposure to Multi-disciplinary Environment and Coordination of MEP related work - will be preferred
- Prior experience of working on International Projects – will be preferred
- He/She should have good Visualization Skills and an ability to work on Projects of Complex Nature
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the Implementation of supporting Software for BIM
- Support Project Standards and Coordination with Customers Assist Project Teams in BIM Project Setup
- Manage Project work - Modeling and Detailing
- Help resolve BIM Design Issues
- Create, Upgrade and Deploy Strategies for the BIM Implementation Effort
- Provide Technical Orientation to New Hires regarding BIM Tools
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the subject line.