Structural Engineering Services for Buildings, Infrastructure and Industrial Structures
We have been working with leading structural consultants, design-build contractors as well as construction companies for Modelling, developing General Arrangement , reinforcement and formwork drawings for different kinds of cast in situ structures and are well versed with the standard design codes such as BS, Eurocode, ASTM, CRSI, ACI & AS.
Types of Structures:
Buildings, Industrial Structures, Tunnels, Bridges, Highways, Car parks, Stadiums, Railway stations and special structures such as tanks, shear & retaining walls, piles, abutment, piers, temporary works foundation, substructure, superstructure
Engineering Service offerings:
- 3D-Space Frame Analysis for Building Structures
- Detailed Design of Structures
- Gravity Load Analysis for Dead Load, Live Load, Imposed Load & Snow Load Combinations
- Lateral Load Analysis for Wind Load, Seismic Load Combinations
- Reinforcement mark-ups & Summary
- Reinforcement Detailing of Individual Members
- Formwork drawings
- BOQ for Reinforcement Including Bar Bending Schedule, Tonnage, etc.
- Phasing of Drawings is Coordinated with Project Schedule and Maintained Based on the client's needs
Revit, Tekla, AutoCAD (with enhanced plugins), SofiCAD, CADS-RC, RebarCAD, Oasys, ASA, ANSYS, Allplan