Cold-formed steel / Light gauge steel framing is a durable and cost effective option, because of its high strength and light weight properties. Cold-formed steel (CFS) components can be easily assembled off-site, making it an economical option for modular construction.
Neilsoft has good experience and understanding of handling CFS elements and supports Architects, Engineers, General & Framing Contractors and Fabricators for different types of construction projects. We work with our clients in preliminary & detailed design phases, maintaining international standards in quality and helping our clients reduce project schedules while ensuring cost effectiveness.
- 3D Revit® Structural Models for Exterior & Interior Framing, Clash Detection and Coordination
- 2D Shop Drawings for Floor, Wall and Roof Truss Framing, Low-rise & Mid-rise Load Bearing Framing Systems and Panelized Framing
- Detail Modeling, Drawings for Panels, Framing Items and accurate Connection Members
- Framing Plan including Location of Member and Cross Section Elevation
- Material Cut Lists, Bill of Materials and CNC Output
Software Platforms Expertise:
MWF Pro Metal, Revit, Tekla, X-Steel, SDS/2, StruCAD, AutoCAD