Neilsoft works with engineering ISV’s (Independent Software Vendors) through various stages of their software product’s lifecycle encompassing the following:
- New Product/Modules Development
- Product/Feature Enhancements to Suit New Industry Standards/Address Specific Industry or Client Needs
- Comprehensive Testing & Validation before Release to Market
- Localization of Client’s Products for Entry into New Markets
- Integration with other Engineering/Project Management/Database Software
- Customization Support to their End-users
Our vast product development experience, understanding of various engineering domains/standards and end-user’s (engineer) needs/requirements and our mature software development approach has helped us create superior value to our clients, while building long term relationships.
Our outsourced product development services cover:
- New Product Development
- Product Enhancements
- Internationalization and Sustenance
- Internationalization of Existing Products (to Support New Languages/Compatibility with other Platforms)
Outsourced development centers:
For clients seeking to leverage engineering services outsourcing as a strategic long-term initiative, we establish dedicated engineering centers as per our client’s needs & requirements. Our operational models include teams working off-shore (remote location), near-shore (close to client / project location) or hybrid (combination of offshore and near-shore resources).
Our methodology for establishing outsourced development centers has helped our clients reduce the barriers created by distance (while reducing the learning curve), in order to improve reliability of the center in meeting their strategic objectives. A detailed outsourcing strategy and roadmap is developed in collaboration with the client, along with the processes required to implement & realize the offshore advantage of continuous process improvement & overall engineering cost reduction. Our approach enables us to replicate our client’s source code standards, practices & systems in the offshore center, while seamlessly integrating with the client’s existing software product development team/environment. Also, our hybrid delivery model offers clients the efficiencies of scale & outsourcing without compromising on the local co-ordination/presence desired.
Partnering with us has helped our clients optimize their development costs, achieve faster time-to-market and efficiently manage their resource peaks & valleys in their various software product development initiatives.