Neilsoft offers industrial automation engineering services for production lines & machines related to greenfield and brownfield projects. We operate as an extension to our Client’s engineering teams, while adhering to the required/applicable industrial codes/standards such as IEC, NFPA 70, etc.
For existing manufacturing facilities, we also help with recommendations, feasibility studies and implementation/integration of required components of various technologies (sensors, vision systems, robotics, I/O Links, etc.), to achieve strategic objectives like resource/manpower optimization, improving throughput, digitalization initiatives, safety upgrades and modular/smart manufacturing.
At Neilsoft, we deliver PLC and SCADA related services based on various leading control platforms. We engineer and integrate various third party equipments, design and program safety systems and also support in the integration PLC and SCADA with MES systems that our Clients use.
- Front End Engineering Design
- Detailed Engineering
- Electrical Schematics
- Control Panel Layout
- PLC, SCADA & HMI Engineering
- MES Implementation and Integration
- Safety Systems & Drives Engineering
- CNC, Motion & Robotics Engineering
- Documentation & Specifications (FDS / DDS)
- Technical Checkout Support
- As-built Compliance / Documentation
Expertise in Technologies:
- Rockwell: RS Logix 5000 and Factory Talk View
- Siemens: TIA Portal and WinCC Flex
- Inductive Automation : Ignition SCADA
- Beckhoff: TwinCAT
- Mitsubishi: GX Developer and GT Designer
- Drawing Tools: AutoCAD, E-Plan, AutoCAD Electrical and Promis-E
- Robots: KUKA, FANUC