Neilsoft offers design services for various manufacturing operations such as Forming, Trimming, Piercing, Notching, Assembly Operations, Robotic End Effectors / Robotic Grippers, Progressive Die, Pressure Die Cast Component Tooling, Injection Molding Tooling, etc.
Our understanding of manufacturing processes, material, design codes, quality, modeling, advance engineering analysis and automation, helps us in supporting our clients to automate the entire tool development process including part design, tool assembly layout, and detailed tooling design & validation.
Neilsoft uses Advanced Hydraulics and Pneumatics in designing tools and end effectors that meet enhanced speed and flexibility requirements. We also offer services for the integration of smart sensors and controls technologies within tool design or for upgrading current tools to generate, collect and analyse the data, that can be used for making important decisions such due maintenance schedules, fine settings and statistical quality control, with the help of processed information.
- Concept and Detailed Design
- Reverse Engineering
- Parts Library Creation and Modularization
- Simulation - (FEA & CFD Analysis)
- Integration of New Products in Existing Tooling
- Process Planning & Manufacturing Support
- Poka-yoke Definition and Mechanism Design for
- Machining Centers and Press Selections
- Combinations of Cutting / Forming Operations