Qualification:Degree in Engineering / BS in Mechanical / Chemical / Industrial Engineering
Background & Skills:
As part of our expansion plans for Neilsoft, Inc. We are currently seeking a Business Development / Sales Executive specializing in Selling Engineering Services to Mechanical, Plant & Process sectors.
Place of work: Our Offices at the following location:-
- Houston, Texas - 810 S. Highway 6, Suite 109, Houston, TX 77079
- Detroit, Michigan - 6830 N. Haggerty Road, Canton, MI 48187
- Appleton, Wisconsin - 976 American Drive, Unit 14, Neenah, WI 54956
- Focus on generating new business for Engineering Design Services in Mechanical, Plant & Process Sectors.
- Responsible for revenue target accomplishment in the specific territory.
- Leverage network and contacts to explore business, identifying target accounts, generate prospect funnel, handle the sales cycle, map accounts and close business.
- Create a plan to address the above markets & execute on the plan to achieve business/ revenue targets
- Manage the sales process for new business opportunities in the assigned geography/accounts
Skills & Abilities
- Experience of selling in Engineering Design Services industry with a good track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience / Exposure to Plant & Process, Consumer goods, Food & Beverage or Power & Ports Material handling will be preferred
- Experience across the entire sales cycle in the Outsourcing / Off-shoring business model
- Proven ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Willingness to travel, ability to work independently, self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to work independently as part of a global sales team
Education & Experience
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Chemical / Industrial engineering). Post-Graduate with specialization in Management/ Business will be an advantage
- 2 to 4 years experience in sales in engineering services (in process/ industrial machinery and industrial automation segments) with a good track record of achieving sales targets
Please note qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Please send your resume towith the job code in the subject line.