Qualification:Degree in Engineering / BS in Mechanical / Chemical / Industrial Engineering
Background & Skills:
As part of our expansion plans for Neilsoft, Inc. We are currently seeking a Business Development / Sales Executive specializing in Selling Engineering Services to AEC sector.
Place of work: Our Offices at the following location:-
- Chicago, Illinois - 1315 Butterfield Road, Suite 204, Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Generate new business for Architecture and Engineering services
- Responsible for revenue target accomplishment in the specific territory
- Develop relationships with Architects, Consultants, and Contractors to support their projects
- Leverage network and contacts to explore business, identifying target accounts, generate prospect funnel, handle the sales cycle, map accounts and close business
- Create a plan to address the above markets & execute on the plan to achieve business/ revenue targets
Skills & Abilities
- Experience of selling in Engineering Design Services industry with a good track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience / Exposure to Architecture, Engineering & Civil
- Experience across the entire sales cycle in the Outsourcing / Off-shoring business model
- Proven ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Willingness to travel, ability to work independently, self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to work independently as part of a global sales team
Education & Experience
- Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering. Post-Graduate with specialization in Management/ Business will be an advantage
- 2 to 4 experience in sales or project management in architecture / engineering services (e.g. BIM, structural engineering, and MEP services).
Please note qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Please send your resume towith the job code in the subject line.