Autodesk Vault Data Management solutions helps designers and engineers in organizing their design/engineering data and manage documentation, while providing enhanced control over changes, revision management & other development processes. It also provides a highly intelligent repository for design / engineering data, from which it can be quickly retrieved and reused.
Neilsoft with its team of highly skilled Autodesk Vault experts provides wide range of services to its customers, to enable them to adapt Autodesk Vault as the “de-facto” engineering & design data management solution.
Overview of our range of services related to Autodesk Vault:
- Basic installation and initial configuration
- Legacy Data Migration (PDM to PDM or PDM to PLM)
- Further customization basis client’s requirements
- Workflow / Design Process automation built on top of Autodesk Vault
- Turnkey solutions for end-to-end implementation including integration with other systems such as ERP
- Custom Functionality Development
Our systematic approach in Autodesk Vault Implementation
Neilsoft’s Autodesk Vault related Services - Benefits realized by Customers:
- Centralized Data Management System
- Design Process Standardization and Automation
- Customized Configurations and Workflow Implementation
- Incorporating Customer Specific Workflows “as-is”
- Zero or minimum changes to the legacy processes
- Seamless Integrations with external systems
- Bi-Directional Integration with ERP for Automated Data Transfer
Neilsoft supported a Leading Oil & Gas Industry related Technology Provider with an Enterprise Level Solution for SAP-AUTODESK Vault Integration including its Global Deployment and Rollout. The project involved synchronizing BOM and Part Numbers directly from Inventor with SAP BOM, Material Master and DIR through Vault. The Data Set involved in the project is accessed by around 3500 Users working in over 20 Countries, with a data size of approximately 600 GB made up of around 5 Million Files.