Location: Bangalore / Chennai
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech
Experience: 5 - 10 Years
- Candidate should have prior experience of
- Selling Application Software Products (CAD/CAM/CAE) of a Leading OEM
- Selling on Engineering Solutions such as CAD, CAM, CAE, Collaboration, Cloud & / Or Data Analytics Software
- Customizing Sales Pitches and Presentations by studying the Customer Type and their Industry Segment
- Studying existing and potential business opportunities by means of focused Sales efforts
- Completing and submitting Proposals in a timely fashion (accurately)
- Regularly following-up on Proposals and Sales Leads
- Utilizing support staff to improve sales effectiveness
- Keeping the management informed by submitting Activity and Results Reports such as Daily Call Reports, Weekly Work Plans, Monthly and Annual Territory Analysis, etc.
- Using CRM tools such as Salesforce, etc.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on Pricing, Products, New Products, Delivery Schedules, Merchandising Techniques, etc.
- Contributing to the Team effort by accomplishing related Results, as needed
- Candidate should have
- At least 5+ years of Team and Sales Management experience
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skill
- Proficiency in using MS Office Tools such as MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
Team Management Responsibilities as a Sales Manager:
- Recruit, hire, and train the Sales Team
- Set sales goals, compare performance as against the goals set, and adjust goals, as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to the team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions, as needed
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the subject line.