Job Code: [ITF-0623-002]
Position: Electrical Engineer
Qualification: BE Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation
Experience: 2 - 6 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Shall work as a Team Member for delivery team.
- Candidate will be responsible for
- Electrical design of Equipment / SPM / Production line in manufacturing industry
- Project documentations by strict adherence to quality and ISO processes
- Error free output
- Providing information on project status to team lead
- Producing comprehensive design reports and documentation, project status report, meeting minutes, and publishing the same
- Candidate will closely follow instructions provided by the project lead.
- Shall understand the requirements of the project and implement to value additions in output.
- Flexibility to work with different project teams / software / type of work, etc.
- As a key player, candidate will actively participate in the design process from ideation to materialization.
Unique Knowledge, Skill Requirement & Experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in manufacturing or engineering service industry as design engineer
- Working experience in Paper. Personal hygiene industry will be added advantage
- Special purpose machine electrical and controls design and detailing
- Prepare electrical schematic with BOM, Design overhead wire ways, selection of switchgear and cables, design PLC panel with IO list
- Making electrical design changes for SPM or equipment
- Servo drive panels design / upgrade (Rockwell, Siemens)
- Experience of Installation / Commissioning / Site Troubleshooting
- Knowledge of international standards
- Hands on experience on AutoCAD is essential.
- Knowledge about Eplan, AutoCAD electrical, SolidWorks Electrical , PromisE or other Electrical CAD software will be added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Working experience MS office products.
- Knowledge / experience about various PLC, HMI, SCADA. PLC and HMI programming skills will be added advantage
- Experience of implementing innovative / out-of-box ideas in design and daily working
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job code in the subject line.