Qualification: B.E. / M.E. (Civil)
Experience: 2 - 6 Years
Experience is Swedish Project is preferred.
Neilsoft is currently looking for an Highway/Roadways Engineer to join our growing Infrastructure Team located at our Pune office, for working on multiple overseas projects.
- Geometric Design of Highways and Roadways Alignments, Corridor Design, and Junction Design (at-grade or grade-separated)
- Preparing Reports, Specifications, and other deliverables for Highway Schemes of overseas Projects including Urban and Industrial Projects
- Production of Highway/Roadway Engineering Designs and Construction Drawings (independently) for different stages of the Project using relevant Standards
- Deliver Engineering Designs that are technically in line with the Client’s requirements
- Provide direction to the CAD Team Members for preparing accurate Detailed Engineering Drawings
- Ensure Designs, Calculations and Drawings are appropriate and meet the expected levels of Technical Excellence
- Perform QA / QC related activities, in line with Neilsoft’s Quality Standard Process through necessary Checklists, Design Methodology, Calculations, Outcomes, etc.
- Support Senior Engineers in delivering Infrastructure Development Projects (day-to-day activities related to Analysis and Design)
- Assist Team Lead in Proposal Preparation and Project Presentations
Background and Skills:
- Candidate should have experience of working on various types of Civil Infrastructure and/or Land Development Projects, and of managing International Roadways/Highway Design Projects
- Candidate should have hands-on experience related to
- Roadway / Highway Design including Road Geometry, Junction Design and Road Signages
- Markings and Design Codes such as Euro Code/DMRB/AASHTO/any other international standards
- Civil3D, OpenRoads and working knowledge of other related software like AutoTURN / VehicleTracking / Pathplanner, etc.
- Preparing Drawings in accordance with internationally recognized Standard Formats
- Working within tight Schedules
- Candidate should possess good command on tools such as AutoCAD / Microstation
- Candidate should possess an ability to understand project requirements, take directions from Senior Engineers and execute deliverables efficiently
- He / she should have an innovative bent of mind and should be able to generate new / effective solutions
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job code in the subject line.