Job Code: [ITF-0623-001]
Position: Senior DCS Engineer
Qualification: B.E. Electrical / Electronics
Experience: 5 - 8 years
Roles and Responsibilities (Project delivery, Resource management & MIS)
- Shall work as a member of delivery team.
- Will need to work on projects with error free outputs following instructions from Project lead/ client and or independently complete the projects with instructions from client.
- Will understand the requirements of the project and implement to realize in output.
- Integrate the developed software onsite as per client's requirement.
- Shall provide information on project status to team lead. Flexibility on assignments is important.
- Understanding the customer requirement and giving best engineering solutions
Unique Knowledge, Skill Requirement & Experience
Designing & Integration of Process Industries/Oil and Gas/ Pharma/ Energy/ Water treatment/ Power Hands-on Experience:
- ABB DCS Freelance, AC700F/AC800F/AC900F Engineering and Operations, HMI & SCADA software development.
- Automation System (AS) Configuration.
- Operator System (OS) Configuration.
- Hardware & Network Configuration.
- Communication Protocols - Profibus, Profinet, ModbusTCP, EthernetIP,
- Determine measuring Point list. Propose flow chart, report form, historical data base.
- Database configuration
- Logic and Graphic implementation
- Configuration of Station I/o units and distribution of measuring points.
- Control algorithm configuration. Conversant with SFC, ST, FBD, LD, IL.
- Strong hands-on experience on IEC 61131 STD coding and good understanding of 800xA Control Builder
- Library Development of Graphic elements and Faceplates
- Client – Server Configuration.
- Measuring Points and Sequential Control Configuration.
- Plant display preparation for automatic generation.
- Standard Libraries integration and application development.
- Smart sensor configuration.
- Field instruments like transmitters, sensors, pressure & temperature gauges calibration
- PID controller configuration, programming and tuning
- Simulation of System.
- Hot Loop Checks and Logic checks at site
- Support during FAT/SAT
- Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi PLC is added advantage.
- Various communication topologies and its deployment on site.
- Wonderware and Ignition SCADA, added advantage if experience on Zenon Scada
- Safety controller development experience
- Distillation, Evaporation, Biogas Fermentation. Filtration.
- A-Reactor Building + Liquefaction, Ethanol Fermentation.
- Cooling Unit, Compressed Air system, Gas Cleaning.
- Servo drive cascading, synchronization, drive tune with tension and speed control.
- Primary and secondary Packaging equipment integration experience will be added advantage.
- Electrical schematic design and detailing.
- Experience on international standard.
- Working experience of AutoCAD.
- Responsible for international projects.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the subject line.