Junior VR/AR Developer (Unity)
Qualification: B.E. (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field)
Neilsoft is looking for talented & experienced Unity VR/AR Developers, to join our rapidly growing team at Pune. As a Unity developer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing AR/VR/XR functionality, and coding for a variety of AR/VR/XR applications. You may also be required to build patches and install updates.
- Transforming design ideas into functional applications
- Prototyping and building next generation AR/VR products based on Unity3D/C#
- Analyzing, designing, developing and debugging real time AR software for prototypes and user experiences
- Producing VR/AR experiences that are viewable on mobile devices and web
- Working with pre-created images and 3D models to create photorealistic experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Unity3D developer
- Prior experience of publishing AR/VR/XR applications or relative experience (at least 1-2)
- Strong knowledge of C#, AR Core, AR Kit and AR Foundation
- In-depth knowledge of Unity AR, VR and XR frameworks
- Good knowledge and understand of 3D geometry and integrated game/apps
- Experience of working on platforms such as HTC Vive and Oculus Quest, and of mobile games/app development
- Significant knowledge of scripting, animation, session management and textures
- Prior experience of working on version control systems such as GitHub, BitBucket, etc.
- Candidate should be detail-oriented, with good communication and troubleshooting skills
Candidate with the below experience/knowledge will be preferred:
- Knowledge of lighting and Unity animation tools
- Experience of developing custom shaders, materials and particle systems
- Knowledge of 3D workflows
- Knowledge of C++ and Python
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the subject line.