Neilsoft has extensive experience of providing software solutions & services to Marine software ISVs, Shipyards, Design Houses, Owners and Classification Societies across the globe.
Our in-depth Marine domain knowledge helps us in product development and customization & integrations related to Ship Design Products such as Aveva (TRIBON), ShipConstructor, NAPA, FORAN, and Nupas Cadmatic.
At Neilsoft, we develop modules/solutions for implementing Naval Architectural calculations, designing & modeling Hull Structural elements, Outfitting, Piping & Spools, Cable Ways & Trays, Equipment & Foundations and incorporating Classification rules for Bulk carriers, Tanker etc. We also develop solutions for ship owners to record and track the performance of Ship & Captain during the voyage.
Our software solutions to Marine comprises of:
- Developing solutions/Customization of Ship Design & Ship Operation Products
- Modeling Process Automation of Structure, Outfitting, Piping, Cableways, Trays etc
- Automatic generation of Erection and Shop Drawings
- Developing custom engineering applications/configurators viz. design/sales configurators which substantially reduces design time and time to market
- Developing bidirectional integration applications between various CAD/PLM/ERP/Product data management products
- Developing Enterprise and Mobile Applications for supporting and simplifying various activities of monitoring & tracking
Benefits realized by Marine ISVs & Shipyards are:
- Extended team for product development cycle
- Enhanced engineering productivity/efficiency
- Significant reduction in design time
- Streamlined product design to manufacturing process
- Significant reduction in material wastage
- Reduced job turn-around time