Location: Bangalore / Pune / Chennai / Delhi
Qualification: B.E. (Mechanical) / MBA
Experience: 2 - 6 Years
- Candidate should have prior experience of
- Selling on Unity Products, Games/Apps made on the Unity Platform and Engineering Solutions such as AR/VR, Collaboration, Cloud & / Or Data Analytics Software
- Customizing Sales Pitches and Presentations by studying the Customer Type and their Industry Segment
- Generating New Accounts, obtaining New Orders, and establish New Accounts by planning and organizing daily Work Schedule
- Studying existing and potential business opportunities by means of focused Sales efforts
- Completing and submitting proposals in a timely fashion (accurately)
- Regularly following-up on Proposals and Sales Leads
- Utilizing support staff to improve sales effectiveness
- Keeping the management informed by submitting Activity and Results Reports such as Daily Call Reports, Weekly Work Plans, Monthly and Annual Territory Analysis, etc.
- Using CRM tools such as Salesforce, etc.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on Pricing, Products, New Products, Delivery Schedules, Merchandising Techniques, etc.
- Contributing to the Team effort by accomplishing related Results, as needed
- Candidate should have
- At least 3+ years of Team and Sales Management experience
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skill
- Proficiency in using MS Office Tools such as MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
- Candidate should be able to represent Neilsoft in a Positive & Professional manner
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job code in the subject line.