Location - Wisconsin
Neilsoft is a specialist engineering services & solutions company servicing client across a range of engineering segments helping improve their engineering efficiency, support their global footprint and improve their competitiveness. Leveraging technology, domain knowledge, & our robust work planning methodology to ensure an effective global delivery model for engineering services projects, we have emerged as a partner-of-choice for leading international companies. Our engineering teams seamlessly integrate into our client's in-house engineering / product development team & environment and act as a virtual extension of their engineering enterprise. The company is headquartered in Pune (India), which is considered the “Engineering valley of India” and services clients across USA, Europe, Middle East, Asia-Pacific and India through its local offices.
Neilsoft is seeking to fill the role of a Lead Electrical Engineer. We are looking for an innovative, dedicated electrical engineer who has a general fascination with the engineering world, works to follow international engineering trends and technologies, enjoys working as part of a diverse team, and has the skillset and experience outlined below.
To be successful in this role, one should have significant experience in the areas noted below, a demonstrated drive to continuously learn and improve, and an enthusiastic fondness for teamwork. Ideal candidates will display an ability to comprehend complex systems, identify the sources of any problems that arise, and decide on which actions should be taken to fix them. Also, the candidate will be required to work closely with the Neilsoft Sales team, to maintain strong relationships with current Clients and build relationships with new Clients. He/she should have an ability to work well with diverse teams and strive to be not just be a leader at Neilsoft, but represent Neilsoft as a leading engineering services and solutions provider in the marketplace.
- The candidate will be responsible for:
- Electrical Hardware/Software Management across global Clients and Projects
- Providing Electrical Hardware Specifications
- Electrical Software Programming
- Providing Project related Cost Estimates
- Commissioning, Testing and Integrating highly complex and large-scale automated Material Handling Systems (MHS)
- Performing and monitoring all activities associated with Integration and Testing/Commissioning
- Interfacing with Customer and Key Stakeholders for all activities associated with Testing, Acceptance and Handover
- Providing On-site Support to Clients on an as needed basis
- Coordinating On-site Testing/Commissioning activities and executing the agreed Test Plan
- Working along with the Sales Team to maintain strong relationships with current Client and for building rapport with new Clients
- Acting as an interface between Clients and Remote Engineering Teams
- Problem Solving Support including Defining Problems, Researching, Interpreting, and Applying Information, Developing Solutions, and taking Key Decisions
Knowledge | Skills | Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in the Electrical Engineering domain, with an emphasis on Machine Controls Software and On-site Project Execution
- Experience of working in a high-volume Manufacturing environment, preferably in the Consumer Products Industry
- Experience in Control Systems including PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers), HMI (Human Machine Interfaces), Servo Drives, Sensors, Inspection Systems, Ethernet Connected Applications, etc.
- Experienced of managing more than one full project life-cycle for a Green-field Expansion or a Brown-field Project pertaining to Manufacturing Process Automation (Preparing Controls Architecture, Creating Specifications for PLC and HMI/SCADA Systems for various OEMs, Programming, Installation and Commissioning)
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally with Sales, IT, System Management, HR and Leadership Teams
- Demonstrated capabilities to co-ordinate with Clients and Multi-disciplinary/Multi-location Project Team to lead successful project completion
- Experience of working globally will be a added advantage
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job code in the subject line.