Want to be a part of a rapidly growing company? Set to double in size in the next 3 to 4 years, Neilsoft (www.neilsoft.com) is a global provider of engineering services to a broad range of clients. Our services are used in a wide variety of industries including building construction, architecture, machinery, process controls, transportation, and software. As a part of expansion, we are seeking talented Sales & Business Development personnel for our Canton, Houston, Chicago, Dallas offices.
- Generate new business for architecture and engineering services (BIM, Structural Engineering, MEP Services). Will be responsible for revenue target accomplishment in a territory
- Develop relationships with Architects, Consultants, and Contractors to support their projects
- Leverage network and contacts to explore business, identifying target accounts, generate prospect funnel, handle the sales cycle, map accounts and close business
- Create a plan to address the above markets & execute on the plan to achieve business/revenue targets
- Manage the sales process for new business opportunities in the assigned geography/accounts
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Experience in sales or project management in architecture/engineering services (e.g. BIM, Structural Engineering, MEP Services) including cold calling, meeting with clients and making sales presentations
- Proven ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience across the entire sales cycle in the Outsourcing/Off-shoring business model
- Willingness to travel, ability to work independently, self-motivated and results-driven
- Familiarity with Salesforce will be a plus
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Post-Graduate with specialization in Management/Business will be an advantage
- 1 to 4 experience in sales or project management in architecture/engineering services (e.g. BIM, Structural Engineering, and MEP Services)
Please note: Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Please send your resume towith the job code in the subject line.