Neilsoft (www.neilsoft.com) is a global provider of engineering services to a broad range of clients. Our services are used in a wide variety of industries including machinery, process controls, transportation, software, building construction, and architecture. We are located in Canada and as part of our expansion plans, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic Business Development/Sales Executive specializing in Architectural Engineering & Construction (AEC) Services.
Place of work: Our Office is at the following location near Mississauga, ON:
Suite: 402, 2338 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, ON L5B1N1
- End to End sales and client facing role which includes but not limited to data mining and prospecting, client facing meetings, business development, account management, maintaining hygiene with regards to payments and receivables
- Engineering Degree (preferably Mechanical or Production)
- 2-3 years’ experience in client facing or sales roles with engineering services
- Canadian citizen / PR
- G2 or G driving license
Good to have:
- Sales experience for working with manufacturing companies (products or services)
- Bilingual in English and French
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job code in the subject line.