Location - United States
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
Qualification: 3 to 10 Years
Neilsoft is a specialist engineering services & solutions company servicing clients across a range of engineering segments, to help improve their engineering efficiency and competitiveness, while supporting their global footprint. Leveraging technology, domain knowledge, and our robust work planning methodology to ensure an effective global delivery model for engineering services projects, we have emerged as a partner-of-choice for leading international companies. Our engineering teams seamlessly integrate into our client's in-house engineering / product development team & environment and act as a virtual extension of their engineering enterprise. Our company is headquartered in Pune (India), which is considered the “Engineering valley of India” and services clients across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia-Pacific and India through its local offices.
Neilsoft is seeking an accomplished Electrical Engineer/Senior Electrical Engineer, who will be responsible for leading, coordinating and executing activities related to Hardware/Software Engineering of various projects for multiple clients. The person will also play a key role in helping Neilsoft grow its business, by providing accurate Electrical Estimations for potential projects/clients.
Candidate selected for this role will also work directly with the Sales Team to maintain strong relationships with our current, potential and new clients, in effect supporting Neilsoft’s predefined growth strategy.
- Hands-on technical contribution for Electrical Engineering related activates of multiple on-going projects
- Selecting Hardware and specifying Hardware Capex Estimation
- Overseeing the Software Programming Process while handling Estimation and Validation
- Providing all the necessary Technical Support to the Sales Team
- Coordinating with Multi-location Project Teams, to meet the various delivery objectives
- Concept Development, Design Calculations , Creation of Electrical Schematics and Selection of Electrical Standard Parts
- Creation of Assembly Drawing in 2D and 3D for Filed Wiring and selection of Components for Sub-assemblies
- Creation of BOMs (Bill of Material), updating documents, managing engineering changes (modifications) and assisting/providing solutions related to various assembly problems
- Electrical Circuit Design and Panel Layout for Manufacturing Process Automation
- Experience related to Electrical Engineering in the Manufacturing Process Automation domain, with an emphasis on significant Software Engineering related know-how
- Candidates with experience in PLC and HMI Programming will be preferred
- Candidate should have prior experience of
- Working on Electronics / Electrical (Analog & Digital) - In the areas of Automation and PLCs
- Working in the Precision Manufacturing Environment (preferably in the Electrical Vehicles Assembly Lines, Consumer Electronics, Medical Equipments or High Precision High Speed Assembly Domains)
- Third Party Equipment Integration related to Robotics, Metrological Equipment, Machine Vision Cameras, Machine Safety, etc.
- Working on Control Systems including PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers), HMI (Human Machine Interfaces), Servo Drives, Sensors, Inspection Systems, Various Communication Methodologies and Connected Applications
- Working with Vendor Partners for sourcing and supply, with a demonstrated ability to manage Supply Chain of Parts while adhering to predefined timelines
- Coordinating with Clients and Multi-disciplinary/Multi-location Project Teams for successful completion of projects
- Working on Smart Electrical Engineering tools like Autodesk Electrical or E-Plan (Hands-on experience)
- Candidate should have significant knowledge related to the Selection of AC/DC Drives, PLC/PC and Feedback Elements such as Encoders, Sensors, etc.
- Candidate should have good understanding of Project Planning and Development - From Concept to Execution including Costing, KPI’s and Engineering Lead Times
- Candidate should have a demonstrated ability of working cross functionally with Sales, IT, System Management, HR and various Leadership Teams within the organization
Please note: This is a full-time permanent position based out of United States, with competitive compensation and benefits.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the subject line.