Skills and Responsibilities:
- An in-depth knowledge of Plant 3D Customization & AutoCAD, Lisp Programming, and a hand-on experience on SQL database
- Knowledge in International Codes and Practices
- Software Loading and Project Setup
- Day-to-day administrative activities like Project Archival, Retrieval, Back Up, etc.
- Piping Specs, Specialty Items customization & catalogues preparation
- Drawing file customization
- Extraction of various reports like Interferences, Reports, MTO, Line List, Design Parameters, and Insulation
- Troubleshooting of Plant 3D user level and advance user level problems
- Conducting internal training
- Administration of Plant 3D model, customization to suit project requirements, and support to multi-discipline end users of model
- Ensure maintenance of integrity of 3D model database and regular transfer of information from 3D model to other IT Systems
- Work closely with discipline leads of projects to understand their requirements and address their demand on time
- Develop macros to automate tasks, improve efficiency, and avoid human errors
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the subject line.