Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech (Electrical)
Experience: 12 - 15 Years
- Candidate should have prior Coordination experience, to take up full responsibility of Continuous Strategy Development for the smooth functioning and delivery of Projects in a timely manner
- Should have experience of working on International Projects and Leading Communication with International Customers
- Candidate with Excellent Communication & Collaboration Skills will be preferred
- Should be well versed with Collaboration Tools like Blue Beam and Communication tools like GoToMeeting, MS Teams, Zoom, etc.
- Prior hands-on experience in Electrical & ELV Services Design & Calculation for International Residential, Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare, Logistics ( Warehouses) and Mix-used Complex design Domains
- Should have experience of working on DIALux/ Relux / Amtech / ETAP or other Equivalent Software
- Should have experience of working on International Codes & Standards like ASHRAE, CIBSE, BSRIA, etc.
- Must have experience of working on Building Information Modeling (BIM) related Platforms
- Should have experience in Effort Estimation, Resource Planning & Allocation, and Team Training & Mentoring
- Should have experience of working in a Multi-disciplinary Environment for Engineering Coordination for the MEP Domain
- Should have good Visualization Skills and an ability to work on Projects of Complex Nature
- Should have an affinity for the Value Engineering Approach
- Experience of working on Japanese Projects and related Codes & Standards (optional)
- Candidate with Japanese Language Communication Skills
- Coordinating with Team Members for all the Services related to a Project, as per the requirements
- Operating as a Single Point of Contact for the Client, Architect and Project Managers
- Managing Projects from Concept Design through Design Development/Tender Stage and right up to the Complete Installation
- Working on:
- Entire Building Load Calculations considering Future & Present requirements
- Proper selection of Major Equipments like Transformers, DG Sets and UPS System
- Short Circuit & Earthing Calculations, Voltage Drop Calculations for Cable Sizing & Earthing Strip Selection
- Design of Main Single Line Diagram, Distribution Panels with proper selection of Switchgears & Discrimination
- Design of Basic Telephone, Data & MATV System and Earthing System Schematics.
- Sizing and Selection of Cables, Cable Trays and Bus Ducts; Rising Mains
- Design of Basic Security System including Fire Alarm, PA, CCTV & Access Control System as per applicable Codes & Standards
- Reviewing /Scrutinizing Designs Drawings including Coordination with other Services / Disciplines, as required
- Responsible for completion of all Services related Tender Documents including GCC, SCC, Technical Specifications and BOQ
- Responsible for Technical & Commercial Bid Evaluation
- Timely approval of Shop Drawings to Contractors and Factory Testing of Major Equipments
- Vendor & Contractor Submittal Review
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job code in the subject line.