Our experience in Precast/Prestressed concrete structures is extensive. We have designed and detailed (including Erection and Shop drawings) structures such as parking garages, commercial and residential housing, warehouses, shopping malls and bridges.
Please see below for a list of the services we provide in Precast Design and Detailing:
- 3D & 2D analysis for precast structures.
- Finite element analysis for wall panels, shear walls.
- Gravity load analysis for Dead load, Live Load, Imposed load & Snow load combinations.
- Lateral load analysis for Dead load, Wind load, Seismic load combinations.
- Standards — IBC, SBC, UBC, BDLA, PCI, ACI, AISC, AWS, British, Australian and Scandinavian standards
- Identification of lateral load resisting systems and panelization.
- Location of Expansion joints and thermal analysis.
- Erection drawings and details.
- Design of structural element like Double Tees, IT & L beams, Rectangular and transfer girders, Litewalls, Shearwalls, hollowcore and solid slabs, walls and spandrels, composite and non-composite wall panels, bridge beams and slabs.
- Erection drawings, shop drawings, plate drawings and Bill of Materials.
Software platforms expertise: AutoCAD, MicroStation, CAD RC, ADT, IMPACT, Expert CAD, Presto, Lateral, Shearwal, Axsys.
Neilsoft provided Services for the Preparation of a Model showing Geometry of Precast Architectural Panels, Connections, Back Structure and Reinforcement, along with the Generation of Erection as well as Shop Drawings in Tekla, for a Leading UK based Designer, Manufacturer and Installation Expert of Architectural Precast Cladding. The Project, a Hospital Building with Precast Architectural Panels, consisted of a 2,800 Square Meter Three-story Extension to an Existing Hospital Building.
Neilsoft was appointed to provide Precast Concrete Modeling Services , including Solid Precast Tilt-up Panels and Insulated Precast Concrete Wall Panels for a Brownfield Warehouse and Manufacturing Building related Project, for a Leading US based Designer, Manufacturer and Supplier of Concrete Accessories. The End Client in the Project was a Leading Snack Manufacturing MNC. Existing Site had 15 Production Lines for Multiple Products. Expansion of the Existing Site included 2 additional Manufacturing Lines and Space for a Future Manufacturing Line. And a New Warehouse Building was to be Constructed to support the New Manufacturing Lines and Future Growth.
Neilsoft provided 2D detailing and 3D modeling (LOD 300) services using AutoCAD and Revit respectively, for a multilevel precast parking deck for a leading Precast and Prestressed Concrete Product Manufacturer based out of US. The client caters to projects across United States, Canada, and Cuba. The parking deck structure was built on a 22188 square feet area was conceptualized as a two bay five level parking deck with around 180+ parking spaces.