Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical)
Experience: 12 - 15 Years
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have prior Coordination experience, to take up full responsibility of Continuous Strategy Development for the smooth functioning and delivery of Projects in a timely manner
- Should have experience of working on International Projects and Leading Communication with International Customers
- Prior hands-on experience in Plumbing & Fire Protection Services Design & Calculation for International Residential, Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare, Logistics ( Warehouses) and Mix-used Complex design Domains
- Should have experience of working on International Codes & Standards like IPC, UPC, ASPE, CIBSE, NFPA, etc.
- Must have experience of working on Building Information Modeling (BIM) related Platforms
- Should have experience in Effort Estimation, Resource Planning & Allocation, and Team Training & Mentoring
- Should have experience of working in a Multi-disciplinary Environment for Engineering Coordination for the MEP Domain
- Should have good Visualization Skills and an ability to work on Projects of Complex Nature
- Coordinating with Team Members for all the Services related to a Project, as per the requirements
- Operating as a Single Point of Contact for the Client, Architect and Project Managers
- Experience of working on Japanese Projects and related Codes & Standards (optional)
- Candidate with Japanese Language Communication Skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job code in the subject line.