Neilsoft understands the requirements of the contractor and trades and we utilize BIM processes to support client’s virtual design and construction teams.
- Design model assessment. We can review BIM received from client’s design team and determine and fix building and coordination issues
- BIM for all disciplines and trades. We utilize Revit Architecture, Structural and MEP
- Facilitate integration with Navisworks coordination and clash services
- Generate 4D and 5D applications based on specific project needs
- Multiple model types including presentation and mockups
Neilsoft has been creating BIM for general contractors and their trades nationally. We have developed models for many different purposes and requirements of the building process.
Navisworks coordination management
An integral part of the virtual building process, Neilsoft offers Navisworks 3D coordination management as a standalone service or as part of our BIM execution services. Navisworks enables multiple 3D models to be reviewed and coordinated simultaneously. This means that a Revit architectural model can be reviewed and coordinated together with an HVAC ductwork 3D model, or a Structural Tekla model can be reviewed and coordinated together plumbing 3D model. Navisworks coordination services identify clashes and interferences within the virtual building as well as integrating logistics, scheduling, and construction sequencing.
Our philosophy for BIM support services is to help our clients leverage their professional expertise. Builders use BIM as a tool for virtual construction services, so in addition to creating BIM for builders with the necessary requirements in place, we have developed a robust BIM management program which integrates all of the data management requirements of modeling, assuring that the BIM functions as an integrated and stable tool, usable throughout the project lifecycle. This is a trademark of Neilsoft’s management methodology, understanding the client’s needs and developing a creative and innovative partnership.