By working across the water treatment cycle, Neilsoft’s Water experts are well experienced to handle the climatic and demographic related challenges that the new age Water & Waste Water Engineering has to address. From water resources and supply, processing and treatment, to sewage and discharge, these processes play an important role in delivering safe & reliable water supply to the industries, agriculture and households.
While working with various clients, our team has successfully executed projects of different sizes and varying levels of complexities. Our core focus is to ensure that we maintain uncompromised quality of water for our clients or the end customer, through extensive technical expertise and experience obtained by handling multiple global projects. Our water and waste water engineers work in co-ordination with other in-house design professional such as architects, structural engineers and transportation engineers, to provide highly sustainable and environmentally sensitive designs, while achieving our client’s requirements and expectations.
Neilsoft is fully equipped to provide various services for performing analysis of existing/proposed systems, making recommendations with options, along with various other engineering design services.
Our Water related design solutions include the following:
- Water Supply and Distribution Planning & Design
- Surface & Underground Drainage Network - Analysis & Design
- Stormwater Management Analysis and Design
- Irrigation System Design
- Rainfall Analysis, Rainwater Harvesting Studies and Basic Conceptual Design
- Hydraulic Studies for Cross Drainage Structures and Bridges
- Flood Forecasting Studies and Adequacy Mapping
- External Utilities Modeling
- BIM Services for Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities Design
- Civil & Hydraulic Designs for Sewage Pumping Stations/Lift Stations
- Civil & hydraulic Design for Water Treatment Plants (WTP), Sewage Treatment Plants (STP), Desalination Plants (SWRO & BWRO) and Industrial Effluent Treatment Plants
- Multi-disciplinary Services including Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Piping and Structural